Sunday, October 26, 2008

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT | Dec 12 2006 11:05 PM

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT | Dec 12 2006 11:05 PM

So, I was talking to a friend of mine who goes to The Mission every once and a while. I have a feeling he thinks he's saved, but he's not because I see him every day cussing and rejecting God. I asked him about it when he was cussing today, and he explained that he's not a very "religious person". He also said he wasn't sure what he believed in (And not in a confused way either. He just didn't care) and then explained that the only reason he ever went to church was "an excuse to go skating". As I was talking to him, another friend explained that he hadn't been to church since he got baptized at a young age. I praise God for giving me the opportunity to talk to them. I just didn't know what to say. At least he knows what I believe in now. So:

1 .Pray for me and them - Tommy and Matt

2. What should I say and how? He doesn't seem to care and he thinks that he's got his ticket to heaven. He totally doesn't live for God, even if he is a Christian.

No comments: