Sunday, October 26, 2008

SLAM for March the Third | Mar 1 2007 11:32 PM

SLAM for March the Third | Mar 1 2007 11:32 PM

Hey guys, I was just told to let everyone know that SLAM will be at MY HOUSE this Saturday at 6:00 as we spend some time in fellowship and prayer. And if you're like Sarah Copeland and you don't know that me and Marcus are brothers...I'll tell everyone officially.

It's official, in case you were wondering, , Me (Thomas Wilson) and Marcus Wilson are brothers - you should have already known that because of the last name, but of course what two best friends don't have the same last name...I've never heard of any that didn't...but, anyways, there you go. We are.

In case you didn't get that, SLAM will simultaneously be at Marcus's house at the same time as it is at mine...so...I guess you can pick...which one you want to go to...which house...you know. It's going to be a great time.

6:00 everybody

PM me for directions if you need.

No comments: