Sunday, October 26, 2008

SLAM: TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!!! | Feb 21 2007 11:33 PM

SLAM: TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!!! | Feb 21 2007 11:33 PM

Slam today will be in the great city of ALBANY TEXAS, as we repay the visit they made us on Sunday. Exciting, eh?

Trust me, y'all, these guys are real. I'm praying for this to be a life-changing time for a lot of ppl, I hope everyone can make it out there.

I'm also praying that I'll have a page long blog to write about it. That would be awesome.

One last thing - If you can't get a ride out there... a group is meeting up at the church beforehand, I think at 6:00. They will have multiple cars (hopefully) and they'll all go at the same time, so be sure to check up there if you can't find any other way. Make sure you go if you can at all possible. Trust me, you don't want to miss out on this. It's amazing.

No comments: